March 01, 2017

Lent Resources

Hopefully by now you're a subscriber to the Center for Christianity, Culture and the Arts's Advent and Lenten devotional series. If not, this is a great time to get started here. And I recommend you sign up by clicking the "Send Me Daily Devotionals" button at the bottom.

I use a variety of resources for daily prayer, depending on a number of factors, including how much time I have. During the season of Lent I try to make more time for prayer and sometimes use all the prayer resources linked at the bottom right of my blog's home page. But if I only have time for one, during Lent I make it The Daily Office from Mission St. Clare.

Finally, check out my Lenten meditation Remember You Are Dust, as well as my Lenten playlist on Spotify, Ashes to Ashes:

No comments:

Post a Comment